- Connect the secondary display (projector, flat-screen TV, monitor, etc.) to your computer.
- The following dialog box should appear once the display is connected:
- Select the second option, to extend your desktop, and click OK. You’re done!
For Windows XP, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Properties.
- Switch to the Settings tab. You should see two monitors displayed here, labeled “1” and “2”.
- Right-click on the monitor labeled “2” and ensure there is a check next to the Attached option.
- In the main Display Settings pane, place a check in the box labeled “Extend the desktop onto this monitor”.
- Click OK.
Now you’re ready to present your demos in dual-screen mode. To enable dual-screen presentation mode in DemoMate, simply press the ‘HOME’ key while presenting or previewing a demo. This will switch the demo to training mode. Here, click the Dual-Screen button in the right pane to begin presenting your demo on both screens.